Outstanding brand identity
Strong brands make companies successful. This is even more true in the digital age, where attention spans are short, and demands are high. Because if you don’t have a clear idea of what a brand stands for and where it can bring you, the crucial moment has often already passed. We have created a cohesive set of tools and processes for dealing with the issue of brand identity.
We see ourselves as implementation consultants. Bloom helps brand owners from the B2B and SME sectors recognise their brand’s appeal, package it in a modern strategy and then roll it out on this basis.
We have created a cohesive set of tools and processes for dealing with the issue of #BRAND IDENTITY.
- Brand master plan – brand positioning and brand presentation
- Employer brand master plan – employer value proposition and campaigning
- Brand communication master plan – integrated content strategy with persona development and content definition
- Innovation master plan – agile processes supported by market research for brainstorming and evaluating ideas
- Naming convention – developing names for brands and products